What causes varicose and spider veins, what’s the difference and how can we help?
This information will help you learn more about vein conditions and understand why we examine each person before offering a specific recommendation for vein removal treatment. Most people inquire with us about removing veins for cosmetic reasons. Most visible veins do not cause health risk, but do cause embarrassment. We are here to help!
If you are considering non-surgical laser vein removal you are not alone.
Nearly 50% of American adults have vein conditions that could benefit from laser vein treatment. Look Young Atlanta’s laser vein removal method is a quick and effective way to help relieve embarrassment and discomfort associated with spider veins and varicose veins.
Several factors may predispose a person to varicose veins and spider veins:
- Occupations that require long periods of standing
- Hormonal influences during pregnancy, puberty, and menopause
- Use of birth control pills
- Postmenopausal hormonal replacement
- History of blood clots
- Externally worn garments (like girdles) that pressure the abdomen
- Trauma or injury to the skin
- Previous vein surgery
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays
- High heels or shoes that force legs/feet into unnatural positions for long periods of time
Symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins:
- Pain, aching or cramping
- Tiredness, restlessness, burning, throbbing, tingling, or heaviness in the legs
- Swelling and increased pigmentation or darkening of skin around ankles
- Women may experience worsened symptoms during their menstrual cycle
Numerous vascular conditions respond to our laser vein removal treatment:
- Vein inflammation
- Abnormal connection between veins
- Small red vessels or vascular regions
- Large blue vessels or vascular regions
- Vascular birthmarks
- Broken veins (Telangiectasias)
- Vascular tumors (Tuberous Hemangioma)
Spider Veins (or Telangiectasias):
Small red, purple or blue vessels that twist and turn and are visible through skin
Spider Vein References:
Abnormally swollen vein or region of veins causing vein visibility on skin surface
Varicose Vein References:
Schedule a FREE Consultation!
Call: 404-317-0970 | Email: email@example.com | Online: Schedule Online
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer laser vein removal and vein treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314