- Restylane® was approved by the FDA in 2003 for treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Common areas include: the lines from you nose to the corners of your mouth, the area between the nose and upper lip, the corners of the mouth, and the area that extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jaw line.
- Restylane® is the most clinically tested filler on the market and has been used in more than 10 million treatments and in 65 countries worldwide.
- Restylane® is a clear liquid gel made of up a naturally occurring sugar compound known as hyaluronic acid.
The doctors at our Atlanta Restylane® clinic will identify the injection point(s) for each location to be treated and a local anesthesic will be applied. The solution is then injected beneath the skin. The hyaluronic liquid gel will adhere to the layers of the dermis beneath the skin’s surface, adding volume to the skin. This acts to smooth out the skin’s surface and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
What To Expect From Your Treatment
The procedure generally takes less than 30 minutes to perform. Patients may experience some pain and discomfort from the needle during the injection. Immediately after the procedure, patients can return home and resume normal activities. However, patients are advised to stay out of the sun immediately after treatment.
Side Effects of Restylane®:
The most common side effects are headaches, nausea, flu-like symptoms, redness and pain at the injection sites. Very few patients have reported swelling and muscle weakness that resolved itself within a few days of the procedure.
How Long Does Restylane® Treatment Last?
- Just after one week, the results of your Restylane® treatment will be fully evident. The results typically last around six months.
- A follow up procedure after about 4 month is recommended as it may extend results for up to 18 months.
Low Cost of Restylane® at Look Young Atlanta:
At Look Young Atlanta, our Restylane® pricing is based on two sizes of syringes. The amount of Restylane® that you will need will depend largely on area and severity of the wrinkles or lines that you would like to have treated.
We Have Patients Across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal services and med spa treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zip codes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314