What are Radiesse ® Injections?
- Radiesse® is one of Atlanta’s favorite dermal fillers. It is a biocompatible filler that has been FDA approved to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and folds around the mouth and nose, as well as fill certain scars.
- Radiesse® works as scaffolding under your skin to restore lost volume due to age and smooth wrinkles and folds on the skin.
- Radiesse® is a gel compound made up of calcium hydroxyl apatite microspheres suspended in a carboxymethylcellulose gel. This compound is made up of ions that are naturally occurring in the human body.
- It is the only dermal filler that has been shown to stimulate your own body’s natural collagen growth, providing long lasting results.
About The Procedure
Our Atlanta Radiesse® doctor will select one or more injection points for each location to be treated and a topical anesthetic is applied. The solution is then injected under the skin, under the dermis and subcutaneous layers of the skin. Thin connective tissue forms around the microspheres allowing them to act as a filler that remains permanently implanted at the treatment site. Treatments can last two years or more, but touch-ups may be necessary to maintain the results.
Side Effects of Radiesse®?
The most common side effects are a small amount of swelling, discomfort or bruising at the treatment sites, but these typically subside after 24 hours. In rare cases, the appearance of nodules under the skin have been reported.
Cost of Radiesse® at Look Young Atlanta
- At Look Young Atlanta our Radiesse pricing is per syringe.
- The amount of Radiesse® that you will need will depend largely on area and severity of the wrinkles or lines that you would like to have treated.
We Have Patients Across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal services and med spa treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zip codes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314