Lipodissolve Can Help You Lose Those Extra Pounds
Atlanta, have you been struggling to lose that extra bit of weight with no luck? Not ready for a major surgical procedure like liposuction? Lipodissolve may be the solution you are looking for. Lipodissolve is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction that is great for treating areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
About Lipodissolve Weight Loss
Atlanta Lipodissolve, also known as mesotherapy, lipolysis, or lipostabil, has been used in Europe as a cellulite removal technique for nearly three decades and has gained widespread popularity in the US in the last few years. Lipodissolve in Atlanta, GA involves multiple microinjections into the subcutaneous fat. These injections contain low doses of two chemicals that occur naturally in the body: phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate. These natural chemicals act to “melt” the fat in the treated areas, allowing your body to naturally break the fat down.
How Many Treatments You Will Need
- The number of Lipodissolve treatments you will need will depend on the treatment area size and the amount of fat that needs to be dissolved.
- Most people get their desired results after 3-5 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Lipodissolve is ideal for treating virtually any body part and tends to work best on treating people who are near their ideal weight.
- If you are far over your optimal weight, it may be in your best interest to shed a few pounds before undergoing Atlanta Lipodissolve treatment.
Side Effects of Lipodissolve
- Most patients tolerate the procedure with only mild discomfort.
- Common side effects during treatment are a burning or stinging sensation that may last up to an hour after treatment. After the treatment, many patients experience mild localized swelling and redness in the treated area that usually lasts 2-4 days, but may last up to a week.
- The formation of slightly tender lumps or nodules under the skin in the treated areas is normal and is only temporary.
Are you ready to shed that extra fat once and for all? Contact us today for your free consultation and find out if you are a good candidate for Atlanta Lipodissolve. Our experienced doctors and medical professionals at Look Young Atlanta would be happy to talk to you about your options and answer any questions you may have about Lipodissolve pricing.
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal treatment for dark skin men and women of Atlanta: Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314