The best laser procedure to correct uneven skin tone is the LimeLight Photofacial.
Remove and reduce age spots, freckles, melasma and rosacea. Address uneven skin tone associated with aging and sun damage at Look Young Atlanta. Treatment sessions are not limited to your face. LimeLight Photofacial laser technology is safe to treat any part of your body.
Look Young Atlanta LimeLight Photofacial Laser Procedure
Look Young Atlanta customizes LimeLight Photofacials based on skin type. The laser hand piece emits light energy that selectively treats darker pigmented areas on your skin with no need for downtime.
- Breaks down dark pigmentation by causing melanin in darker spots to subtly rise to the surface of the skin then flake off
- Offers initial results within a few days and continued results over the next few weeks
- Stimulates collagen and new skin cells:
- Creates a more even skin tone
- Contributes to healthy radiant skin
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
Just one treatment session offers significant results.
You will absolutely see results after one treatment. The number of treatments for each individual varies depending on skin condition and desired results. For more dramatic results you may choose to do a series of treatments over a few months. (Psssst… You can even make an appointment for the procedure during your lunch break, and then go back to the office!)
Pulses of laser light energy target pigmented areas.
The pulsed light energy cause pigmented areas to break down. Some darker pigmented color is simply reabsorbed within your skin and some subtlely rises to the surface before flaking off. The LimeLight Facial is a new innovative approach to the IPL PhotoFacial.
Pair your LimeLight Photofacial with Microdermabrasion.
Look Young Atlanta’s microdermabrasion treatment removes dead skin and impurities which allows the LimeLight Photofacial to target skin imperfections with greater accuracy and effectiveness.
- Look Young Atlanta offers a microdermabrasion ”add-on” to a LimeLight Photofacial treatment session for $50 (a $100 value).
LimeLight Photofacial Patient Guide
- Before treatment, avoid sun exposure for 48 hours as much as possible. While this is not imperative, it will help improve your results.
- Skin should be clean and product free for your treatment.
- Please let us know if you have any facial tattoos or permanent makeup.
- Treatment time varies from 30 – 60 minutes depending on the size of the area you are having treated.
- With each pulse of light energy ou will feel a slight warming on your skin,
- Let the technician know if you experience any discomfort.
What to expect afterwards
- Following treatment you may apply make up and resume normal activities immediately.
- If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen over the entire treated area.
- In rare instances a patient could experience a blister or sore following treatment.
- Most patients note a redness that may last 2 hours to 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid frequent exposure to UV rays, as they hasten the breakdown of collagen, and always wear sunscreen when going outside.
LimeLight Photofacial Procedure Cost:
- Look Young Atlanta Limelight Photofacial Pricing
Are Limelight Photofacials painful? Is there downtime?
During the treatment session you will only experience a non-painful, mild pinching or stinging sensation with each pulse of the laser light energy. Look Young Atlanta does have topical anesthetics in case anyone is particularly sensitive during treatment. No need to plan downtime after a LimeLight Photofacial procedure. You may notice darker pigmented areas briefly becoming darker, within 1 – 3 days after treatment, but these changes are gradual, subtle and easily covered with light makeup.
What are side effects of LimeLight Photofacials?
The most common side effects of LimeLight laser therapy are slight redness immediately after treatment, and then gradual darkening of freckles or age spots over the next few days before flaking off. Some individuals may experience mild swelling in the treated area, but this normally only lasts a few hours. The treated area may be more sensitive to sunlight, so take extra precautions with sunscreen.
Clinical Study Photos – LimeLight Photofacial Results:
Looking and feeling younger is just a phone call away.
Habla Espanol? We speak Spanish.
Don’t speak English? No problemo! Email Us and we will contact you to discuss our treatments in Spanish.
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer our facial services, laser hair removal and med spa treatments to our patients in Roswell, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314