Laser Vein Removal
Non-surgical Laser Vein Removal in Atlanta:
Look Young Atlanta’s state-of-the-art CoolGlide™ laser and professionally trained staff will eliminate any unwanted veins from small facial spider veins to large blue varicose veins on your legs! Our laser vein removal method will help you get rid of those unsightly veins. Also, we proudly offer the best laser vein removal pricing in Atlanta.
Learn More About Laser Vein Removal Treatments:
- Laser Vein Removal FAQs
- Laser Vein Treatment Pricing
- Non-Surgical Procedure
- Our Laser Vein Removal Method
- Does it Hurt?
- Laser Vein Free Consultation
- Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Reference
How does laser vein removal work?
During your free consultation, we will explain our effective laser vein removal method and discuss which vein(s) you would like treated. Our experienced clinicians will carefully examine the problematic vein(s) and discuss the best treatment options with you. We have your best interest in mind – if we do not think laser vein removal is your BEST option, we will let you know! After your consultation, you can schedule your laser vein therapy appointment or choose to proceed with treatment right away.
What types of vein removal treatment does Look Young Atlanta offer?
Our laser vein removal method can remove a wide range of unsightly veins from all parts of the body. Spider veins and large blue varicose veins can be treated with excellent results, as well as small, facial veins without bruising or complication. Most patients find that only one or two treatments are necessary to get rid of most undesired veins.
What should I expect during my treatment session?
- During your treatment session we will use our state-of-the-art Cutera CoolGlide™ laser to target the affected area. The laser works by delivering pulses of light energy through the skin surface to cause blood within the exposed vein to re-coagulate under the skin. The laser works to redirect blood flow where it should be.
Will I be uncomfortable during the vein treatment session?
- Most patients experience a mild snapping or stinging sensation as the laser directs pulses of light to the skin. While most patients do not find pain medication to be necessary, some choose to use a topical anesthetic before starting the treatment. It is important to us that you are comfortable during your treatment, so we are happy do whatever is needed to make your laser vein treatment as pleasant as possible.
What are the side effects of laser vein removal treatment?
- Although most patients report no side effects, the most common side effect is localized redness and swelling in the first 24 hours after treatment. In rare instances, bruising and/or blistering may occur, but this resolves within a few days of treatment.
When will I see results?
- Most patients see results immediately after treatment, although the full results of laser vein removal may not be seen for several months. How soon you will see results will depend primarily on the size and depth of the vein being removed.
Looking for a good read?
Check out our blog. Cheers to a healthy and happy life!
Looking for new patient forms?
Check out our patient center. We know your time is valuable!
Looking and feeling younger is just a phone call away.
Habla Espanol? We speak Spanish.
Don’t speak English? No problemo! Email Us and we will contact you to discuss our treatments in Spanish.
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer our facial services, laser hair removal and med spa treatments to our patients in Roswell, Marietta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314