Laser Genesis Skin Treatment
The best laser procedure to improve skin texture is Laser Genesis.
Reduce large pores, blackheads, fine lines, scarring, acne causing bacteria and redness. Correct skin texture imperfections associated with aging, sun damage and scars at Look Young Atlanta. Treatment sessions are not limited to your face. Laser Genesis is safe to treat any part of your body.
Look Young Atlanta Laser Genesis Facial Treatment
Look Young Atlanta customizes Laser Genesis treatments based on skin type. The laser hand piece hovers over your skin while emitting numerous fast pulses of light energy that stimulate collagen rejuvenation – with no need for downtime. The laser treatment:
- Gently heats the dermis
- Targets microvasculature skin surface with pulses of light energy
- Strains the dermis which encourages your skin to repair and grow stronger
- Prompts skin to build new healthy skin cells
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Collagen is a protein rich connective tissue within your skin that supports structure, provides firmness and creates form.
- Elastin is a protein within the skin that keeps skin flexible, tight and able to return to the original shape after stretching.
- Collagen and Elastin production decrease with age causing skin to appear less firm and less likely to bounce back after stretching.
- Influences skin immediately and leaves skin looking firmer and glowing
- Prompts skin to heal and repair which causes continued results over the next few weeks
Just one treatment session offers significant results.
You will absolutely see results after one treatment. For more dramatic results you may choose to do a series of treatments over a few months. The number of treatments for each individual varies depending on skin condition and desired results. Generally 3-6 treatments show optimal results. (Psssst… You can even make an appointment for the procedure during your lunch break, and then go back to the office!)
Fast pulses of laser light energy awaken your skin.
As collagen grows it gradually corrects minor skin imperfections such as fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, blackheads, scars, redness and uneven and texture.
Pair your Laser Genesis facial with Microdermabrasion.
Look Young Atlanta’s microdermabrasion treatment removes dead skin and impurities which allows Laser Genesis treatment to target skin imperfections with greater accuracy and effectiveness.
- Look Young Atlanta offers a microdermabrasion “add-on” to a Laser Genesis treatment session for $50 (a $100 value).
Laser Genesis Collagen Remodeling Patient Guide
- Before treatment, avoid sun exposure for 48 hours as much as possible. While this is not imperative, it will help improve your results.
- Skin should be clean and product free for your treatment.
- Please let us know if you have any facial tattoos or permanent makeup.
- Most collagen remodeling treatments take between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Treatment time will depend on the size of the area you are having treated.
- You will feel a slight warming on your skin.
- Let the technician know if you experience any discomfort.
What to expect afterwards
- Following treatment you may apply make up and resume normal activities immediately.
- If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen over the entire treated area.
- In rare instances a patient could experience a blister or sore following treatment.
- Most patients note a redness that may last 2 hours to 2 days after treatment.
- The results of Collagen Remodeling should last 1-2 years or even longer if you take care of your skin.
- Avoid frequent exposure to UV rays, as they hasten the breakdown of collagen, and always wear sunscreen when going outside.
Collagen Remodeling is Safe and Effective
Treat unwanted wrinkles, folds, and scarring. Our Cutera laser will direct infrared light into the upper dermis, acting on the collagen. This stimulates the collagen, encouraging it to increase production. As the collagen grows back, it will gradually cause your skin to tighten, smoothing away wrinkles and folds, and ﬁlling in scars. The full results of the treatment can generally be seen 3-6 months after the treatment begins and lasts for many years.
Laser Genesis Procedure Cost:
- Look Young Atlanta Laser Genesis Pricing
Are Laser Genesis treatments painful? Is there downtime?
During the treatment session you will only experience a non-painful heat sensation as light pulses penetrate the skin surface. Look Young Atlanta does have topical anesthetics in case anyone is particularly sensitive during treatment. No need to plan downtime after a Laser Genesis procedure. Immediately following treatment your skin will appear tighter, healthier and radiant. You may experience slight redness or sensitivity.
What are side effects of Laser Genesis?
Clinical studies showed no adverse reactions after treatment. Rare cases of minor skin irritation have been reported, but soon dissipated and did not cause permanent damage. The most common side effect is slight redness immediately following treatment. The treated area may be more sensitive to sunlight, so take extra precautions with sunscreen.
Clinical Study Photos – Laser Genesis Results:
Looking and feeling younger is just a phone call away.
Habla Espanol? We speak Spanish.
Don’t speak English? No problemo! Email Us and we will contact you to discuss our treatments in Spanish.
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer our facial services, laser hair removal and med spa treatments to our patients in Roswell, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314