- Why do I need to see a doctor at Look Young Atlanta to get started?
- What is HCG?
- How much does the HCG Diet Plan cost?
- How long can I stay on the HCG diet?
- Are HCG diet foods safe?
- Does the Look Young Atlanta HCG Diet really work?
- How will I survive on 500 calories a day???
- Will I be hungry and lethargic the whole time I’m on the HCG diet?
- Let’s talk pounds… How much weight will I actually lose?
- Where can I see proof?
Why do I need to see a doctor at Look Young Atlanta to get started?
- HCG injections are available by prescription only. We will make sure you are healthy enough to start the diet.
How much does the HCG Diet Plan cost?
- Check out our low HCG Diet Plan Cost and Options.
What is HCG?
- HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone produced in large quantities during pregnancy to ensure the baby receives enough nourishment. If a mother consumes an insufficient amount of food to keep the baby healthy then HCG works to release her stored body fat to nourish the growing baby.
How long can I stay on the HCG diet?
- We do not recommend staying on the diet regimen for more than 6 weeks at a time. If you find success with the diet, but still have weight to lose after the 6 week HCG diet plan then we recommend waiting 9 weeks after your last injection to begin the diet again (the 9 weeks includes the 6 week stabilization phase).
Are HCG diet foods safe?
- Look Young Atlanta’s HCG Diet Plan Guide uses the same foods most people eat on a daily basis anyway while limiting serving sizes and eliminating foods that don’t offer nutritional value. Some foods on the plan include chicken, steak, white fish, tomatoes, asparagus, cucumbers, apples, oranges and soda crackers.
Does the Look Young Atlanta HCG Diet really work?
- Yep. Even our doctor, Dr. Ouderkirk, tried the diet and boasts the benefits of the diet plan. Not only does he deem the diet safe and effective, he recommends it to people that have consistently struggled to get rid of excess body fat. The HCG diet really does work when combined with pure HCG injections (unlike over the counter homeopathic hCG drops).
How will I survive on 500 calories a day???
- If you follow the diet plan without using the HCG injections you will feel tired, weak and very hungry, but supplementing the diet plan with the injections allows you to use stored fat as energy. Even though you consume 500 calories a day your body is fueled by the energy, or calories, released from the stored fat your body doesn’t need. In fact, during the Look Young Atlanta HCG Diet, your body is fueled by the equivalent of about 2,000 calories a day, so you still have all the energy you need while burning more calories than you consume.
Will I be hungry and lethargic the whole time I’m on the HCG diet?
- Nope. Since your body is fueled by the calories released from abnormal stored fat you will feel much better than when you’ve been on other diets that simply restrict calories. Supplementing the diet plan with HCG allows you to have all the energy you need while you burn more calories than you consume.
Let’s talk pounds… How much weight will I actually lose?
- Generally our patients lose 15 – 20 pounds on the 3 week plan and 35 – 40 on the 6 week plan.
Atlanta HCG Diet Review
“I have lost 24 pounds with this diet. It has worked great for me. Thanks everyone at Look Young Atlanta!”
— Atlanta resident, and Look Young Atlanta patient, Jerry Bell
Looking and feeling younger is just a phone call away.
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal services and med spa treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314