Acne Removal Treatments
Look Young Atlanta offers several treatments for acne prone skin.
We help you determine the best treatment path for your skin. A combination of laser therapy, chemical peels and microdermabrasion will help you get rid of acne causing bacteria, transform your skin’s texture and prevent new acne breakouts.
Silk Peel Facial
Silk Peel is an advanced skin care procedure that combines the luxury of dermal fusion with the medical advancement of microdermabrasion to soothe, correct, and clarify the skin while treating stubborn issues such as acne, blackheads, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, and dry, aging skin. This opulent skin treatment is great for all skin types!
Vi Chemical Peel Acne Removal Therapy:
The Vi Peel Acne is specifically formulated to remove bacteria, clear pores and increase cell turnover. Vi Chemical Peels were first developed by Dr. Kalil. He created the original version of the Vi Peel to treat his teenage daughter’s acne. The Vi Peel for acne is a great way to treat acne while improving skin tone and texture.
- enzoyl Peroxide: Removes bacteria, clears the pores & increases cell turnover
- Salicylic Acid: Causes cells of the epidermis to shed, opens clogged pores and neutralizes bacteria to prevent further clogging
- Vitamin C: Removes toxins by acting as a powerful antioxidant for the skin’s surface
- Kojic Acid: Brightens skin and reduces acne scars
Micro Needling, which is sometimes referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy, or CIT, is an advanced technique that will correct a range of skin conditions as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles from your face by increasing collagen production and improving the elasticity in your skin. It is also effective on other parts of the body and for treating scars and stretch marks.
Some benefits include:
- Safe and effective for ALL skin types, including ethnic skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Promotes elasticity
- Increases absorption and efficacy of skin care products
- Minimal to no downtime
- Reduction in fine lines
- Smooths out wrinkles
- Reduces acne scarring
- Promotes an even skin appearance
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
Microdermabrasion Acne Removal Therapy:
Microdermabrasion is a high demand cosmetic procedure. It is a non-invasive exfoliating procedure that can dramatically improve and revitalize the appearance of the skin in as little as 30 minutes.
- Improve dull or uneven skin tone
- Unclog pores and erase blackheads
- Reduce acne causing bacteria
- Soften skin
- Diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Increase skin circulation for a healthy, natural glow
- Remove skin surface debris
Laser Genesis Acne Removal Therapy:
Laser Genesis therapy is a quick and painless procedure with several key benefits for acne prone skin. With no down-time you can even go about your day right after treatment!
- Heats up the skin’s surface enough to kill bacteria in active breakouts
- Helps dry up blemishes and allows them to start healing
- Blends skin discoloration caused by past breakouts
- Diffuses redness caused by broken capillaries (often associated with Rosacea)
- Reduces pore size which leads to less clogged pores
- Smoothes texture by stimulating collagen production
- Diminishes imperfections caused by acne scaring
Don’t speak fluent English?
No Problemo! Email Us and we will contact you to discuss our treatments in Spanish.
People visit our clinic from across Atlanta.
We guarantee the best prices in the Atlanta area for all treatments: Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zip codes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314 | 30308 | 30309